Sunday, September 19, 2010

Why would anyone watch Jeopardy?

Jeopardy is one of my favorite shows.  I thought many people liked that program. Yesterday my grandchildren told me they thought it was boring.  We watched it anyway. When we came to categories that I knew many answers and they saw my excitement, they didn't think it was so boring.  Sometimes I do not do well and my answers are wrong, but I keep trying anyway.  It gives me a sense of accomplishment when I get to the $2000 question  or even the really big question.  So today, we will pretend we are on Jeopardy. Remember how you have to answer?  Be sure you come to lessons with the answers written down in the correct format.  (ask your parents for help if you need to).  Our category is music trivia. The winner of all answers receives 2 beads, 3 answers will earn 1 bead.
1.  The sharps and flats in a piece of music
2.  A Baroque composer, born in 1685 in Germany
3.  The name of this melody--G sharp, E, Fsharp, B,B F sharp G sharp E
4.  The name for 5 note scales
5.  In the folk song, Scarborough Fair, 4 herbs are mentioned.

Good Luck!

1 comment:

  1. My grandmother also loves Jeopardy. I don't often have the chance to do so, as we have no television, but have enjoyed it when watching it at her house. I love the idea of music trivia. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete